Thursday, December 23, 2021

New addition: pet Gerbil designs

 I am usually focused on western and equine art, but once in a while I venture out of my comfort zone to try something different for a change. That way I ended up drawing a dragon, and now .... gerbils. Just out of the blue......because of this little creature that found a way into our hearts:


More designs, gerbil, equine and other, can be seen on my website:   artbylucka.weebly.com  if you are looking for gift ideas, you will find some on the website as well. Enjoy browsing through.

Christmas gerbil owner care item for pet mom and dad

#gerbil #gerbillovers #gerbilowner #gerbilcare #gerbilcrazies #gerbilmom #gerbildad #petgerbil #mongoliangerbil #hamster #smallpet #petowner #artbylucka #kidspet #animallove #gerbilgift #gerbilart #gerbilartdesign #gerbildesign #gerbilillustration




No comments:

Post a Comment